JOIN ME IN MY DUNSBOROUGH STUDIO!!
In this two and a half hour workshop I will introduce you to one of my favourite mediums… alcohol inks!! As a practicing Artist and Visual Arts Educator I will share with you my experiences, tips and tricks to working with this beautiful medium. This workshop is perfect for all levels of experience; from beginners to practicing artist alike, everyone is welcome.
Alcohol inks are a beautiful introduction into working in an abstract style as they are such a free-flowing medium, it really enables you to let go! You will work with a range of vibrant and translucent colours as well as metallic alcohol inks that just dance on the surface of the synthetic paper (its so magical)! Through experimenting and exploring with your choice of colours you’ll learn how to create depth and balance within the composition.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Learn about the different media used to create alcohol ink based artworks.
- Demonstrations on application methods.
- All supplies and materials included to explore and play during the workshop.
- How to create a successful, balanced composition.
- How to correctly seal your work so you enjoy it for years to come.
- Multiple completed pieces to take away with you.
- A list of all materials and my preferred supplies so you can continue the creative journey at home.
- No more than 6 participants in the workshop to ensure you received focused teaching and instruction.
Additionally, you will receive:
- Exclusive access to my Facebook community.
- 15% off any Private 1:1 Workshops booked up to 12 months from the workshop date, subject to availability.
On the day:
- Bring a positive and open attitude.
- Wear comfortable clothes that you don’t mind possible staining (apron provided).
- Arrive on time to ensure you don’t miss important information and to avoid interrupting other workshop participants.
Other Important Information:
If you are pregnant or have respiratory difficulties, please do not attend due to the mediums being used. A maximum of 6 participants can attend this workshop. Full refunds are not provided, however, a partial refund will be provided if one weeks written notice is provided. All tickets are transferable to other workshops of equal value, subject to availability at the time of request. In the event that the workshop requires cancelling, a full refund or transfer to the re-scheduled workshop will be available.
During the COVID-19 pandemic I am taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe when we you visit my studio. It is very important that you inform me in advance if you or anyone in your household is unwell, or self-isolating because they are at risk of becoming unwell, with COVID-19 or awaiting test results. Unfortunately, due to strict public health requirements you will be unable to attend my studio if anyone in your household is unwell or in self-isolation. I will of course treat this information in strict confidence and will be happy to reschedule your visit or workshop for another time. Please use the SafeWA app and scan in upon arrival to the studio.
PLEASE NOTE: All workshops taught by Sarah Malone are protected by Copyright. Participants are not authorized to teach or sell the information presented within this workshop which remains the intellectual property of Sarah Malone. Written approval is to be obtained by Sarah Malone in order to reproduce the content of this workshop in an educational or instructional manner. As the intellectual property owner, Sarah Malone has the right to not approve reproduction of such material. You are however able to create and sell art using the skills and knowledge you have gained from attending this workshop.