JOIN ME FOR MY LAST PERTH WORKSHOP!!
In this three hour workshop I will introduce you to one of my favourite mediums… alcohol inks!! As a practicing Artist and Visual Arts Educator I will share with you my experiences, tips and tricks to working with this beautiful medium. This workshop is perfect for all levels of experience; from beginners to practicing artist alike, everyone is welcome.
Alcohol inks are a beautiful introduction into working in an abstract style as they are such a free-flowing medium, it really enables you to let go! You will work with a range of vibrant and translucent colours as well as metallic alcohol inks that just dance on the surface of the synthetic paper (its so magical)! Through experimenting and exploring with your choice of colours you’ll learn how to create depth and balance within the composition.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Learn about the different media used to create alcohol ink based artworks.
- Demonstrations on application methods.
- All supplies and materials included to explore and play during the workshop.
- How to create a successful, balanced composition.
- How to correctly seal your work so you enjoy it for years to come.
- Multiple completed pieces to take away with you.
- A list of all materials and my preferred supplies so you can continue the creative journey at home.
- No more than 10 participants in the workshop to ensure you received focused teaching and instruction.
- Barista Coffee and Light Refreshments included.
Additionally, you will receive:
- Exclusive access to my Facebook community.
- 15% off any Private Workshops booked up to 12 months from the workshop date, subject to availability.
On the day:
- Bring a positive and open attitude.
- Wear comfortable clothes that you don’t mind possible staining (apron provided).
- Arrive on time to ensure you don’t miss important information and to avoid interrupting other workshop participants.
Other Important Information:
This workshop is strictly for adults only. It is not recommended for people who are pregnant or have respiratory difficulties. Registrations are required for this workshop which is capped at a maximum of 10 participants. Full refunds are not provided, however, a partial refund will be provided if two weeks written notice is provided. All tickets are transferable to other workshops of equal value, subject to availability at the time of request. In the event that the workshop requires re-scheduling or cancelling, registered attendees will be notified by email and given the options of a full refund or transfer to the re-scheduled workshop. Please note, this is the final Perth workshop with future dates and locations undetermined. Please consider this information carefully as transferring to a future workshop may not be possible.
PLEASE NOTE: All workshops taught by Sarah Malone are protected by Copyright. Participants are not authorized to teach or sell the information presented within this workshop which remains the intellectual property of Sarah Malone. Written approval is to be obtained by Sarah Malone in order to reproduce the content of this workshop in an educational or instructional manner. As the intellectual property owner, Sarah Malone has the right to not approve reproduction of such material. You are however able to create and sell art using the skills and knowledge you have gained from attending this workshop.